This site is still under minor construction
please be patient

OriginalGamerz.Tk
Welcome to OriginalGamerz.Tk
Enjoy your stay and invite your friends
This site is still under minor construction
please be patient

OriginalGamerz.Tk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is My PSP Hackable?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xX-Tiempo13-Xx
Admin
xX-Tiempo13-Xx

Is My PSP Hackable? Empty
PostSubject: Is My PSP Hackable?   Is My PSP Hackable? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:07 pm

Not every PSP is hackable! This means not every PSP can run custom firmware. To find out if your PSP model is hackable we need to collect some information:

• the type of the PSP
  • The firmware of your PSP
  • the motherboard of the PSP

PSP Type

This one isn't that difficult. But if you are having doubts about this, check
    How To Determine the Type of Your PSP
    If you own a PSP GO then your PSP is not hackable. A PSP fat is always hackable. And a PSP lite or a PSP brite is (partially) hackable depending on the motherboard and the firmware.

PSP Firmware

To know the current firmware of your PSP, check
    How To Find Out Your Current Firmware Version

PSP Motherboard

If you have a PSP 3000 or a 2000 PSP with a TA088v3 motherboard, your PSP is not completely hackable. This means the type 2000-models are the tricky ones.

To find out for sure what motherboard you have in your 2000 PSP, I recommend you to upgrade to official firmware 5.03 an the run PSPident in combination with ChikckHEN R2. If your firmware is above 5.03, then no custom firmware for you, I'm afraid. To see how to install ChickHEN R2, take a look at

How To Install ChickHEN R2

Once ChickHEN R2 is installed, download and unzip PSPident and put the PSPident folder in X:/GAME/GAME3XX . Now disconnect from USB And navigate to Game >> Memory Stick >> PSPident on your PSP. You should see something like this.

Is My PSP Hackable? Pspident

If your have a 2000 PSP model with a TA088v3 motherboard your PSP is partially hackable IF your firmware is 5.03 or lower. Firmware 5.50 and higher made your PSP 2000 TA088v3 unhackable.

Go to How to install 5.03 GEN-C on a PSP 3000 / PSP 2000 TA088v3 to install custom firmware.

The table below gives you an idea what the possibilities are.

Is My PSP Hackable? Hackable_table(1)
Back to top Go down
https://originalgamerz.forumotion.com

Is My PSP Hackable?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OriginalGamerz.Tk :: Non-Hackers :: Learn To Hack-
Jump to: